Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Cherie and Joan DOLLS!

  1. #21
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    I already gave up. The name listed on the original fanzine post doesn't exist anywhere. Oh, well, guess it's make-your-own Cherie doll at this point. We could have a friendly contest to see who's is the most lifelike.

  2. #22
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Hey, Ronnie Blue-eyes, where'd ya go ? Hope ya didn't try that skiing down the mountain in a VW trick.

  3. #23
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    I could be wrong, but the doll on the far left bears a striking resemblence to Belinda Carlisle. The one on the far right could be a couple of 80's singers. I can't remember who wore their hair like that. Yes, Ronnie Blue-eyes, I'm still trying to find a Cherie Currie doll for ya.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...541486882&rd=1

  4. #24
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Oh, oh, Ronnie, Ronnie, after we get hitched, I want one of these.
    http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--GIBCS68LPCF [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member lady-of-glenmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2004
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just another note to these dolls:
    They were made by a fan in Munich, Germany and they are one of a kind, made from Barbie dolls.
    They were not offered to me to buy, she only did send the photos and I was happy to show them to the fans.
    You have to make a doll by yourself....

    [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Love, Ute

  6. #26
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Gotcha, but there was a commercially produced Joan Jett doll in the mid 80's. It's gotten to be a quest to find one. I've already checked with the main toy/doll manufacturers and they didn't make it so it's gotta be a limited number oddball from England maybe. I can't quit looking till I find one. It's my search for the Holy Grail doll. I may have to call in Monty Python on this one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic